We use WorldPay as our secure payment processor. Your Credit/Debit card details are never stored on this server; the entire transaction takes place on WorldPays own secure servers. WorldPay are one of the worlds leading online payment processors so you can be confident that the security of your transaction is paramount
What Happens after I’ve purchased?
We’ll begin processing your order ready for dispatch as soon as possible after payment.
When will I get my order?
***Please be aware that during these periods of lockdowns you may experience delays in Royal Mail delivery depending on the area you live. Please make allowances for this.
- 1ST CLASS ROYAL MAIL RECORDED DELIVERY option – usually 1-3 days business days after it’s been dispatched (Saturdays not included). (UK only).
- International can take 10-21 days depending on the country destination. Allow 28 days after dispatch before contacting us if your parcel is taking it’s time getting to you.
***In order for an order to be deemed lost or delayed by Royal Mail we need to wait 8 working days for 2nd Class & 5 working days for 1st from despatch of the original order (not including the day of despatch) before we can reissue a replacement.
Should the original item turn up afterwards, even if delayed, we reserve the right to charge you for the replacement order also or request that you return it.
4. Returns & Refunds Policy
In accordance with Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you may return the product for a full refund within 7 days of ordering. To do so the package must be returned unused and the item/s undamaged/unused. Postage is not refunded. After 7 days the sale is binding and we cannot refund unless the product is actually damaged and has not been used. Your Statutory rights remain unaffected.
A refund request will be processed through the payment processor via the card you made the purchase with , this may take several banking days to complete & is out of our control once the refund has been initiated.
A refund after the sale but before the item has been received may still be subject to postage & an admin charge if the order has been processed & collected by Royal Mail , as we have to request the item back from Royal Mail this incurs a cost to us , in this case we will refund the difference between the order value & the postage/admin charge.
1. Request the return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive a reply giving you a link to our RETURNS FORM, this should be downloaded and fully completed to let us know what you want to do – i.e. exchange for different size/colour or return for a refund. Remember to include the completed form with your product.
2. Please return your goods to the address given on the form, always use an appropriate postal service that reflects the value of the goods. Low value items can be sent via Recorded Delivery, however higher value goods should be sent via Registered Post or other tracked Courier service. All returned goods remain your responsibility until they are signed for by our Warehouse, for high value goods you should consider insuring the item.
3. It can take up to 7 days for us to receive your return, depending on which delivery service you use. Once we receive them, we will inspect and process the goods within 48 hours to ensure you receive what you want as quickly as possible.
4. All refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to make the original purchase.
5. In the event we are unable to provide a suitable replacement we will automatically refund you and let you know via email.
6. In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, complete with packaging and tags. All goods will be fully inspected on receipt, if any item is found to be in an unsuitable condition it will be sent back to you.