Payment, Delivery, Returns & Refunds Policy
We use WorldPay as our secure payment processor. Your Credit/Debit card details are never stored on this server; the entire transaction takes place on WorldPays own secure servers. WorldPay are one of the worlds leading online payment processors so you can be confident that the security of your transaction is paramount
We try to dispatch the same day wherever possible but it will always be within 48hrs of ordering, except for public holidays and staff vactions. In those cases there will be a notification on the website so you can make the decision whether to order immediately or wait until business resumes.
If you have chosen the Free Delivery option by Royal Mail it’s usually 2-7 business days after dispatch. However allow for delays especially on Public Holidays.
1st Class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery option – usually 1-3 business days after it’s been dispatched (Saturdays not included).
DPD Tracked delivery is usually the next day after dispatch.
1. Request the return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive a reply giving you a link to our RETURNS FORM, this should be downloaded and fully completed to let us know what you want to do – i.e. exchange for different size/colour or return for a refund. Remember to include the completed form with your product.
2. Please return your goods to the address given on the form, always use an appropriate postal service that reflects the value of the goods. Low value items can be sent via Recorded Delivery, however higher value goods should be sent via Registered Post or other tracked Courier service. All returned goods remain your responsibility until they are signed for by our Warehouse, for high value goods you should consider insuring the item.
3. It can take up to 7 days for us to receive your return, depending on which delivery service you use. Once we receive them, we will inspect and process the goods within 48 hours to ensure you receive what you want as quickly as possible.
4. All refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to make the original purchase.
5. In the event we are unable to provide a suitable replacement we will automatically refund you and let you know via email.
6. In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, complete with packaging and tags. All goods will be fully inspected on receipt, if any item is found to be in an unsuitable condition it will be sent back to you.